|Location||Remote, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
|Closing Date||Ongoing recruitment|
How to Apply
WineTourism.com is an online booking platform for wine experiences globally. We offer internship positions at our company in order to give students the opportunity to gain real industry experience from an online marketplace in the tourism field. The key fields covered during our internships are: digital marketing and SEO, customer relations, tourism, communications, international business, wine business, content creation.
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to communicate and write well in English
- An additional European language (French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German etc.) is desirable
- A proactive attitude and an eagerness to learn more is a must! You will get out of the internship what you put into it.
- Preferably you will be completing a Bachelor’s or Master's program in wine tourism or a related field (wine business / enology / digital marketing / tourism / international management)
- You are available for full-time internship for at least 3 months (full-time or part-time)
We are ready to teach you skills that will be invaluable for your future career in both the wine and digital marketing industry.
General terms of the internships
We provide our internships under the following general conditions:
- Internships are not financially reimbursed by WineTourism.com. If you have funding available through other programs these can of course be applied.
- The internship must have a duration of at least 3 months. In our experience, this is the minimum time necessary for you to develop and progress far enough in the internship for it to generate long-term value, both for you the intern, and for us as a business.
- The internship is fully digital. This means we do not accept physical interns to our office. The simple reason for this is that our whole structure is digital and there is no main office to begin with. All work is done remotely from whatever location you are residing in. Don’t worry, we have a great digital culture and you will quickly feel part of the team!
You can check out our Internship Application page HERE