|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
Property / Real Estate
How to Apply
Revantage is a Corporate Services affiliate of The Blackstone Group, the world’s largest alternative investment firm with nearly $600bn AUM. We deliver exceptional customer service to Blackstone and its portfolio companies to enable them to thrive. The sectors that we work with include Hospitality, Logistics, Office, Retail and Residential (Affordable Housing, Single Family and Multi-Family) and Student Accommodation.
Revantage UK is a high performance consultancy providing valuations, legal, finance, People & Culture, Risk, ESG, Corporate Affairs, Technology and Business Transformation services to Blackstone’s European Portfolio Companies.
Joining the Revantage UK Summer Internship Program is a fantastic way to gain insight into our diverse and global industry, whilst enhancing your professional skills and knowledge. In addition to first-hand experience, summer interns will also be able to participate in webinars, lunch and learns and soft skills training.
Our Summer Internship Program will run for 4 weeks from 18th July - 12th August 2022. It is a great chance to gain exposure to all aspects of your chosen area, including live projects as well as the day-to-day administrative tasks.
The Valuation’s Summer Intern will be part of the fast-growing Valuations Team at Revantage UK, and will have exposure to, and responsibilities within the following areas:
- Support with the preparation of valuation models for the Q3 valuation process
- Support in improvement of valuation processes
- Research and analysis of comparable evidence using various data sources
- Assist in preparation or update of internal presentations
- Attend meetings with Revantage UK colleagues, Blackstone Asset Management teams and Blackstone Portfolio Companies.
- Strong MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel skills required
- Drive and desire to learn new technologies and grow technical and functional skill sets
- Highly accurate with strong attention to detail
- Resilient, flexible, able to balance competing demands on your time
- Passion for making business processes more efficient and successful
- Highly motivated, comfortable to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary
- Pro-active with the ability to take responsibility for new projects
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills required
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, graduating in 2023, with an expected minimum 2.1-degree classification in Finance, Accounting, or related field
For full details and to apply click HERE.