|Location||Wimborne, Dorset, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
Envirofield Ltd are an expert independent contract field trials company specialising in agricultural and environmental research across the UK.
Undertaking all aspects of field trials within the agricultural sector covering predominantly arable crops, but not limited to. We are one of the UK’s
leading soil sampling companies offering Soil Mineral Nitrogen sampling nationwide. Installation of porous pots to obtain water leachate is an area of our business which is rapidly growing working with major utility companies.
We currently operate from three bases in Suffolk (head office), Dorset and North Yorkshire.
Due to company expansion a great opportunity exists for a Trials Officer, based in Wimborne, Dorset. The successful candidate would be expected to help with all aspects of trials work, predominantly field based.
- Marking out & setting up of trials
- Plot drilling – including seed preparation
- Agrochemical & Fertiliser applications
- Data collection – trial assessments including plant counts, weed, pest and disease identification
- Harvesting of trials using specialist plot combines, including sample collection & processing
- Soil sampling predominantly for SMN testing
- Training and relevant vocational qualifications will be offered.
- During peak times long hours of work may be required
For full details including how to apply see download.