|Location||Saffron Walden, Essex, United Kingdom|
Property / Real Estate
How to Apply
What will you be doing?
Dealing with day to day matters and ensuring landlords and tenants receive a high standard of customer care, in line with the firms values.
Main purpose/scope of the role:
- Referencing prospective tenants, checking ID and running immigration checks
- Negotiating move-in dates and ensuring the property is up to standard beforehand
- Ensuring all legislation is met before each let - EPC, legionnaires, gas safety, electrical safety, smoke and monoxide detectors
- Booking inventories / checkouts
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Negotiating tenancy renewals and rent increases
- Property Inspections
- Sending routine visit reports to landlords and acting on any issues raised as a result of these visits
- Processing invoices
- Communicating with clients / tenants on a daily basis
- Dealing with maintenance issues in accordance with the landlord's instructions
- Negotiating end of tenancy deposit returns
- Dealing with telephone, email and face to face enquiries on a day to day basis.
For full details including how to apply, click HERE