|Location||Guildford, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
Land Management and Surveying
How to Apply
Bruton Knowles are currently looking for candidates who have an interest in land and property to join a dynamic team.
If you thrive on working in a team environment, these are the roles for you. Everyone will be willing to support you and guidance is only a phone call away.
If you have transferable skills from communications to IT and problem solving, we will be interested to hear from you.
You will receive competitive benefits, full training and there will be opportunities for career development.
- Ideally a Graduate but not essential.
- A good working knowledge of IT is essential, in particular a familiarity with and understanding of the Microsoft Office packages including MS Excel, MS Outlook and preferably good keyboard skills.
- Self-starter with good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and clients.
- The ability to work in an organised and methodical fashion, with a high level of attention to detail.
- The ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- A willingness to be part of a team and to interact with other professional staff.
- The ability to learn new skills and working methods and be adaptable to change.
- The ability to accept responsibility and, within parameters defined by the immediate performance manager, work on their own initiative.
- Clean and full driving licence.
Not one day will be the same. You will not be constrained to the office or home every day as you will be out onsite meeting clients and landowners. There will be a wide variety of tasks supporting the delivery of national infrastructure and utilities contracts including road, rail, and utilities.
For more information and to apply online click HERE.