|Location||King's Lynn, Norfolk, United Kingdom|
How to Apply
OMEX is the market leader in liquid fertilisers in the UK who manufacture a unique range of plant nutrients and crop health promoters, used nationally & exported internationally.
To assist the Technical Development Manager to generate technical information through the delivery and reporting of field, laboratory, greenhouse and third-party trials.
Key tasks (but not exhaustive):
- To assist in the establishment and management of field, laboratory and glasshouse trials including planting, fertiliser application plus harvesting of a range of crops.
- Planning and scheduling of trials activities to meet targets and deadlines
- Ensure trials and assessments are carried out to meet industry standards and set protocols
- To assess plants, plots or laboratory assays for a range of agronomic or physical characteristics using a range of tools. May require ability to recognise crop diseases and disorders and interpret assessment keys after suitable training
- To validate, analyse and submit trials data, checking for errors, processing by prescribed deadlines and assist in compilation of final trials reports and presentations for internal and external audiences
- To maintain a range of equipment and facilities, ensuring all machinery, equipment and buildings are serviced, maintained and ready for use when needed. Keeping maintenance records up to date, arranging contractors our outside laboratories to carry out work if necessary.
- To ensure work is carried out in a safe environment Ensuing compliance with risk assessment and maintaining servicing logs.
For full details see download.
To apply, send CV and covering letter to Ally Edwards (HR) at firstname.lastname@example.org