|Location||Uxbridge, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
How to Apply
reat things are happening in the Europe and Australia (EUAU) region. Each day, our 4,000 plus colleagues bring their passion to our offices, manufacturing sites, R&D center, and commercial/distributor markets across Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. We are energized by over 150 years of bringing people together with the food they love. With beloved brands Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Pillsbury, Jus-Rol, Fibre One, Knack & Back, Latina Fresh, Liberté and more, we are on a mission to become the undisputed growth leader in food for EUAU. In a world that’s ever-changing, we look to stay ahead and seek people who share our love of food and are hungry to shape the future.
As a Supply Planning Graduate you will support our growth and the agility required in our Supply Chain Team, working cross-functionally with General Mills Supply Chain and Sales functions, and our Customers.
• Ensure timely and cost effective of replenishment of stock based on Demand insights and regular catch-ups with our Logistics and Factory teams
• Inventory management – Manage the stock policy & shelf life to ensure service and reduce product waste
• Minimise shortage risks and communicate risks to Sales and Customer Collaboration departments
• Continuous development of key relationships with manufacturing plants & External Supply Chain partners
• Analyze the Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators. Tracking, measuring and giving visibility to drive action plans with the right stakeholders to improve performance.
• Achieved degree in a Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Management or closely related degree subject
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Advanced level in Excel
• SAP and BW knowledge desired
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive package +
• Exposure to working within different areas of Supply Chain
• Lots of Free Häagen-Dazs Ice cream & Yoghurt available all day, every day!
For more information, please click HERE.