|Location||Likely to be: Bristol, Wolverhampton, Leeds, Hereford or Mansfield, United Kingdom|
|Start Date||September 2024|
How to Apply
ADAS ALM, a member of RSK Group Ltd, is looking to recruit motivated and ambitious students to complete a 12-month placement.
We are a leading national consultancy business working across the land, environment and agriculture sectors. Working as part of a team of agricultural consultants, you will gain experience across a variety of consultancy services and be involved in delivering contracts to a wide range of clients including farmers, landowners, agricultural supply chain, utility companies, local and national government and its agencies.
Successful applicants will support ADAS consultants in delivery of agricultural and farm business consultancy and related technical and environmental management advice to farmers and landowners. You will be expected to contribute to delivery of contracts and will also be required to work flexibly within teams and in technical areas of the business. You will also work with experienced consultants supporting them in the delivery of a range of services which include:
• Report writing for ADAS clients
• Farm business management and Agri-Environment advice & applications
• Farm infrastructure advice including slurry storage and design of biobeds/pesticide handling systems
• Agricultural engineering and mechanisation advice
• Nutrient planning and soil husbandry
• Biodiversity and carbon auditing
• Crop and soil sampling
For full details please see download and to apply, click HERE