|Location||Cirencester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
Environment and Countryside
How to Apply
Are you an experienced supervisor in the retail sector, do you have a passion for agriculture? Do you have the confidence to motivate, drive and lead a team?
Are you committed to providing the highest levels of customer service?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are one of the country’s leading agricultural supply businesses offering a complete suite of in-store, on-farm and online services, inspired by our passion for the agricultural industry and wider rural community.
We are looking for a Store Supervisor to join our team in Cirencester where you will support the Store Manager. In this role you will ensure the smooth running of the retail store including, stock, cash, equipment and facilities, providing the highest level of customer service.
- Working 40 hours per week – 5 days out of 7 reporting to the Store Manager
- Enjoy working with and supervising a team
- In depth knowledge of UK agriculture
- Participating in the day to day running of the shop and warehouse
- Due to the nature of our products, this position will involve regular lifting
The role commences with a good basic salary, plus a fantastic level of benefits including staff discount, Pension, excellent learning and development and 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees).
For full details and to apply, click HERE