|Location||Daylesford, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
Food and Fresh Produce
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate STOCK PLANNER to join our Supply & Logistics team in Kingham.
As a Stock Planner, you will be supporting the Supply Chain team and will report into the Planning Manager on a day to day basis. You will be responsible for the stock control, managing the movement of stock between sites, and will also ensure all paperwork and systems are processed accurately and efficiently. You will liaise with suppliers and key stake holders and track the status of orders and dealing with any issues. Ideally, you'll have experience in a similar role, preferably in transport and logistics.
It would be advantageous to have a good knowledge of Excel and all Microsoft applications.
- Co-ordinating and monitoring in-bound consignments to ensure delivery dates are met
- Liaising with suppliers and the planning manager to maintain orders in line with our forecasts
- Work with wider teams to collate and deliver on stock forecasts
- Arrange install of props with the Planning team and ensuring relevant stock movements are completed
- Ensure the Supply & Logistics wastage target is met by closely monitoring short-dated stock
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF OUR TRULY UNIQUE BUSINESS – WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV TODAY.
Click HERE for full details and to apply