|Location||Cirencester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
Are you a student looking for part-time work alongside your studies? Look no further!
2 x Sales Assistants required for an exclusive retailer in Cirencester. Flexible shifts available. If you have any lecture-free days, afternoons or are seeking weekend work, then apply today as this could be the role for you. This role is extremely flexible, so can fit around your busy schedules.
Salary: £9.90 per hour
1 x Sales Assistant (16 hours p/w): 2 x 8-hour shifts or 4 x 4-hour shifts
1 x Sales Assistant (8 hours p/w): 1 x 8-hour day or 2 x 4-hour days
Shifts: weekend and weekday work available (flexible)
Shifts may include:
* Weekdays: 9am – 6pm, 9am – 1pm or 2pm – 6pm
* Saturday: 9am – 6pm, 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 6pm
*Sunday: 10am – 5pm, 10am – 2pm or 1pm – 5pm
Based in Cirencester, you will be working with the Store’s Manager to maximise sales through the delivery of exceptional store standards and personalised customer service experiences. If you are looking for a customer-facing role, enjoy hands-on, practical work, have strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude, then we want to hear from you!
Tasks will include:
* Welcoming customers warmly on arrival, helping to identify their individual needs and to locate products within the store.
* Engaging with the customer to secure a sale, promoting, and describing our products, advising on suitability, care, and use.
* Gaining and maintaining a high level of product knowledge and sales techniques, with the ability to highlight product features, benefits, versatility, and value to the customer.
* Carrying out POS till and cash handling transactions.
* Processing product returns accurately and promptly.
* Maintaining excellent store standards of display, point of sale and housekeeping, according to company guidelines.
* Contributing ideas for change and improvement.
* Ensuring that the store stock file is kept accurate through good housekeeping and assisting with audits.
* Reporting pricing discrepancies, stock loss or damage to Store or Deputy Manager.
* Assisting with, and carrying out, general store duties as required e.g. (but not limited to) housekeeping, stock replenishment, pricing, and merchandising.
* Ensuring the safety and security of company cash, stock, equipment, and premises.
* Complying with all relevant legislation, health and safety, and company policy and procedures.
* Carrying out tasks as directed by the Store or Deputy Manager, Retail Ops team or head office personnel.
- Discount on products after 4 weeks service
To apply via our website click HERE