|Location||Various across UK, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
Property / Real Estate
|Start Date||Sept 2021|
How to Apply
Strutt & Parker’s Land Management Department is one of the largest of its kind, specialising in looking after private clients. We advise on over 1000 rural estates and, each year, we welcome between 15 and 20 new graduates into our offices in England and Scotland.
Our Graduate Programme supports you to become a Rural Chartered Surveyor with the RICS and a Fellow of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers, and the programme generally takes on average two years to complete.
NB: We are, however, pleased to accept applications from graduates of other subjects on the understanding that they will have to undertake further study to “convert” their degrees.
- Competent using all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Interpersonal skills – confident communicators with the ability to express opinions clearly and convincingly;
- Achievement/determination – strong track record of academic and personal achievement
- Motivated and committed to a career within Surveying;
- Analytical capability – good problem-solving skills and logical approach.
For more information and to apply, click HERE