|Location||Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
|Start Date||July 2022|
How to Apply
CASE IH, is part of the CNH Industrial group who are a world leader in the agricultural and construction equipment businesses. Case IH brings innovative products and market leading agricultural solutions and services to the agricultural community. In the UK and Irish markets these products consist of combine harvesters, telehandlers, balers, and of course, multi-purpose tractors which vary from 50HP all the way to our award winning 620HP QuadTrac.
There is an exciting opportunity to join the Case IH UK & ROI Marketing team and be responsible for:
- Performing a varied array of tasks both in and out of the office. These will include attending shows, field-based demonstration events and office-based support.
- Assisting the Product Marketing Specialists to compile and manage current or new products.
- Supporting our Product Demonstrator which includes of setting up / operating machines, many of which are fitted with AFS Connect.
- Helping to set up, produce and edit photo and video material, including the use of our drone equipment.
Competencies and key behaviours:
- A willingness to get involved, roll your sleeves up and help with whatever is required. Good interpersonal & social skills are essential
- A flexible and creative approach to problem solving
- Strong team spirit and ability to develop and work within a collaborative and supportive culture
- An understanding of UK or Irish agriculture
- Willingness to travel throughout UK & Ireland with potential of further travel throughout Europe
- A keen interest in machines and their operation
- An interest in marketing, advertising and business
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An understanding of Microsoft, Apple and Android operating systems
- A driving license is essential
Please check out this video to see more on the role- What does a Case IH Product Demonstrations Assistant do? - YouTube