|Location||Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Animal and Equine
How to Apply
The Polo Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Polo Manager in all aspects of the organisation and running of tournaments, matches and chukkas, as well as helping other members of the team.
- Setting up fields for matches/chukkas
- On occasion assist the Head Groundsman and help with field repairs
- Coordinating match staff and when necessary time keeping, scoring and goal judging
- Liaising with Members and the public at polo days
- Assisting in the running of the Polo School
- Running practice chukkas
- Working with the Club’s Covid Officer, ensuring Covid-19 safety protocols are
implemented and enforced
- Assist the Events Manager with set up ahead of major events and finals
For more information, please see attached download.