|Location||Leominster, Herefordshire, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
|Start Date||Summer 2022 (flexible)|
How to Apply
Pinstone is seeking a PR communications executive to join the team from summer 2022. The role requires the candidate to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced leading agri-food PR and marketing agency, to deliver a range of tactical media outputs.
We are a successful public relations agency specialising in food, farming and rural industries, with an enviable portfolio of clients. We provide a fun working environment with an ethos for team working, professional development and being the best we can be.
1. Support the team to deliver tactical outputs for media outlets
2. Support the team to produce a range of content for all social media channels
3. Provide administration support
4. Facilities support
5. Responsibility for daily time management and workload planning
6. Have an awareness of the clients within the wider agency portfolio and have an interest in proactively advancing knowledge
For full details including how to apply, please see download.