|Location||Basildon, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
How to Apply
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers (Case IH, New Holland Agriculture), builders (Case and New Holland Construction) and drivers (Iveco) all around the world. With more than 63,000 employees, 64 plants, and 49 R&D centres in developed and emerging countries, CNH Industrial is a multinational leader in the capital goods industry.
CNH Industrial unites some of the best minds and talents in the world. If you are someone who yearns to make a significant contribution through your career and to become part of a thriving, multinational community, the possibilities at CNH Industrial are limitless.
Industrial Placements and Graduate Opportunities
What are we looking for?
We wish to recruit students to work in the following discipline at our Basildon head office and plant, for 12 months, starting in July - August 2021:
Due to the rapidly expanding sales of Precision Farming Equipment through our dealer network, our Precision Farming team of specialists is growing. Therefore, we have an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate or college leaver with a desire to gain invaluable hand on experience within this fast evolving area of the farming industry.
Reporting to the UK & ROI Precision Farming Product Sales Specialist, The Precision Farming Sales Intern will play a key role in ensuring the professional delivery of our product to our Dealer & Customers. You will support Precision Farming products sold in the UK & ROI and will work hand-in-hand with factory fitted solutions for Tractors, Combines and other CNH products whist working alongside our Commercial Brands to grow their business & develop the Dealer network.
- Support the Parts Sales Team & Commercial Brands to highlight and target dealers with the capability to promote and sell Precision Farming products. (GPS guidance: Manual Guidance, Assisted Guidance, Autoguidance).
- Support the dealer network to market RTK with promotion and sales opportunities offered by such installations.
- Develop material and information to help support the precision farming business.
- Develop and implement Technical Sales Publications & product newsletters.
- Support colleagues and dealers with sales and marketing activities, including visiting key customers and attending appropriate national or regional shows and exhibitions
For more information and to apply, please click HERE.