|Location||Lincolnshire, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
We are pleased to be partnering with a leading pig production company in Lincolnshire to promote and source applicants for their Pig Farm Apprenticeship Scheme.
About the pig production company:
The pig enterprise is Red Tractor and IPPC accredited.
Applicants can gain knowledge across modern pig farms, ranging from a 400-sow, single-site, 5-week batch system producing bacon to 1400 sow, multi-site, weekly producing system.
About the Apprenticeship Scheme
The pig farm apprenticeship scheme will last 12-18 months with the potential to lead to a full-time position for the right candidates.
- Some vet training sessions
- Nutritional training sessions
- Automated technology from Gestal, Skov, Dicam, ESF's + Air source boilers
- Experiencing a mixture of fully-slatted and straw-based pig farming
- Learning about dry and liquid feed
- Mill feed production
For full details click HERE and see attached download