|Location||Oxford, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
Are you enthusiastic, reliable, organised and hard working? Do you have the ability to make people feel comfortable in conversation? If the answer were “yes” would you like a Graduate career in the automotive industry?
Hartwell is a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for more than 100 years. Operating across 11 locations, they currently represent brands including Ford and Fiat.
- Responsibility for analysis, profiling, copywriting, reporting and marketing initiatives (no previous marketing experience is acceptable)
- Contributing ideas to advance company processes and procedures.
- The use of data for tracking and highlighting areas for improvement.
- Generating reports to give feedback to management.
- Implementing new processes across the Group and monitoring progress.
- Measuring KPI’s and continual monitoring of benchmarks
For full details and to apply, click HERE