Land and Development Graduate
|Location||Exeter, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
Property / Real Estate
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
We are currently looking for a Land & Development Graduate to join the team in our Exeter office. They can expect to be involved in all aspects of land and development, working with the existing team in Exeter and the Land team in Bristol, researching the property market, appraising developments and preparing reports being just some of the tasks they’d get involved in. They will be expected to assist in the identification and acquisition of residential development sites across the region.
We will give the right candidate the opportunity to develop their existing core skills and provide plenty of opportunity to broaden their skills to become a well-rounded member of our team.
They will need to be either well-connected with external property contacts or quickly establish and maintain effective working relationships with land owners, local agents, other developers and local authorities in order to increase the company’s profile and identify new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be confident and adaptable, and happy to deal with a wide range of people on a day-to-day basis.
Our aim is that our new team member will gain a rounded understanding of our product and ethos, our land requirements and development specifications so that they will develop the ability to analyse land opportunities from the early stages of our buying process and follow through to supporting and assisting in the development phase where needed.
Key duties will include
- Identifying and appraising new site development opportunities
- Contacting and engaging with agents and landowners to start building relationships
- Reaching out to new contacts and arranging meetings to introduce ourselves from the above research
- Researching the different marketplaces for current values
- Looking at competitors online and analysing our product compared to theirs
- Preparation of information to be used in appraisals
- Working closely with other departments particularly the development management team and senior management
- General support to the team as and when the business dictates
For full details and to apply, click HERE