|Location||Diss, Norfolk and Eye, Suffolk, United Kingdom|
How to Apply
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's best workplaces as measured by the Great Place to Work Institute. Based at our Diss & Eye sites we are currently looking to recruit harvest workers to join our business on a full time temporary basis through the harvest time (July to September/October).
The successful individual will also co-ordinate and deliver a high standard of production, quality/quantity and excellent customer service across Grain storage and handling whilst creating and maintaining a great place to work culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Operation of weighbridge
- Customer facing – interaction with lorry drivers/farmers
- Sampling seed lorries
- Basic analysis of seed Intake samples
- Basic analysis of inline production samples
- Assisting with seed analysis
- Assisting with yard management
- General administration and record keeping
- General cleaning and maintenance of operational areas
To apply, click HERE