|Location||Topcliffe, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
How to Apply
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's best workplaces as measured by the Great Place to Work Institute. Based at our Topcliffe site we are currently looking to recruit harvest workers to join our business on a full time temporary basis through the harvest time (July to September / October).
The successful individual will also co-ordinate and deliver a high standard of production, quality/quantity and excellent customer service across Grain storage and handling whilst creating and maintaining a great place to work culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of bulk bags for loading
- Bagging off treated seed into 500kg and 1000kg bulk bags
- Labelling and sealing bulk seed bags
- Assisting with yard management and tipping bulkers
- General cleaning and maintenance of operational areas
- Assisting with product dispatch / Stock management
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone studying agriculture or interested in an agriculture career, to work for the UK’s leading crop production and grain marketing business.
To apply, click HERE