|Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom
Land Management and Surveying
How to Apply
Batcheller Monkhouse is a leading firm of Estate and Letting Agents, Chartered Surveyors and Chartered Town Planners. Our experts provide a diverse range of professional property-related services throughout the South East. We are a progressive and expansive independent business based on traditional values. Our clients enjoy a truly bespoke service provided by our dedicated and highly experienced Partner-led teams. We have four strategically placed offices across Kent and Sussex including Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.
You will become an integral part of our dynamic and expanding Telecoms team of Chartered Surveyors and we will support you through your APC journey to achieve your Chartership.
You will be involved in advising landowners and landlords against mobile telephone network operators in this fast changing and growing market. You will enjoy a diverse range of professional work including Lease Renewals, Wayleave Agreements, Portfolio Management, Redevelopment, Consents and Upgrades, Rent Reviews, Leasehold Sales, Access and much more.
Responsibilities and duties
- Liaising with Landlords, Mobile Network Operators and their Agents, Engineers, Contractors and Solicitors.
- Seek to agree Heads of Terms on Lease Renewals and New Lettings.
- Assist in the organisation of access to sites and buildings for surveys.
- Undertake rent reviews.
- Work with Engineers on advising your Clients on upgrades to their Telecoms apparatus.
- Proactively monitor your Clients’ Portfolios to achieve the best results as possible for your Clients.
Qualifications and skills
- A RICS accredited Undergraduate or Master’s degree is required to enable working towards RICS qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated with an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- A keen eye for detail.
For full details including how to apply, see download.