|Location||Wheddon Cross, Minehead, Somerset, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
Property / Real Estate
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
Exmoor Farmers Livestock Auctions are an established Firm providing Land Agency and Auctioneering for a wide ranging portfolio of Clients throughout the Exmoor area and adjoining districts, together with operating livestock markets at Cutcombe and Blackmoor Gate.
Job description: the role encompasses all aspects of land and property management and sales, valuations and also to include the fast evolving carbon and bio-diversity elements of property management.
Interest/experience of livestock auctioneering would be advantageous although not essential.
Skills and qualifications required:
- a strong agricultural knowledge
- Working towards or have RICS and CAAV, training provided if required
- Attention to detail and an up-to-date working knowledge of relevant areas of practice
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues, IT literate, excellent time management and ability to grasp opportunities.
- Presentable at all times and full driving licence.
Salary commensurate with experience, a vehicle is available if required
Applications in confidence to Peter Huntley, Manager, at email@example.com; tel 07977 418222