|Location||Corby, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
Property / Real Estate
|Start Date||August/September 2022|
How to Apply
Thomson Broadbent is an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors primarily specialising in compulsory purchase, compensation, and land consents, negotiating cases on behalf of a home / landowner where the value of their property is affected by infrastructure or public works.
Due to the continued growth of the business, an opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Surveying Graduate to join our team. The role involves working on behalf of landowners on a variety of utility and infrastructure matters across the UK. You will be mentored through a training programme allowing the ability to work closely with other graduates and company Directors to gain the range of experience needed for the RICS APC process
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Property inspections
- Client relations management
- Valuation of residential, rural and development properties.
- Land referencing, GIS mapping using modern IT systems
- Compensation negotiation, compulsory purchase, and statutory rights.
- Liaising with landowners, tenants, solicitors, and surveying professionals
- Interrogation of lease agreements, wayleaves, and Deeds
- Advising clients in respect of existing rights.
No previous experience is required, as full training will be given. As the role involves meeting clients, submitting, and negotiating compensation claims throughout the UK it will suit candidates who have good presentation and communication skills.
Full UK Driving licence
RICS accredited degree
Please sent a covering letter and CV to Elizabeth Cooper to firstname.lastname@example.org