|Location||Sturminster Newton, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
Property / Real Estate
How to Apply
We are seeking a graduate trainee or newly qualified surveyor to work within our busy Rural Professional team in Sturminster Newton. The role offers a wide range of experience across many aspects of rural surveying and farm agency. It will also provide the opportunity for the right candidate to progress through APC and/or CAAV to further develop their career.
A practical knowledge of agriculture would be advantageous. The position offers excellent career prospects for the right candidate, but self-motivation, good IT skills and ability to work as part of a team are essential requirements.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES including but not limited to:
- Countryside Stewardship, ELMS, BPS and grants
- Valuations for banks, private individuals, probate and general tax planning
- Farm & Land sales
- Planning for development of farm buildings and diversification
- General professional advice for rural clients
- Compensation claims, utilities and telecoms
For full details and to apply, click HERE