|Location||Letchworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|
Property / Real Estate
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Strategic Land Promoter to join our experienced team, at our office in Letchworth, Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and securing new strategic land opportunities along with the continued promotion of the existing portfolio as part of a team.
Ideal candidates will hold RICS or RTPI accredited degree looking to become a chartered member. To be successful, candidates will need to be organised, with solid knowledge of the planning system and motivated to deliver new sites to an expanding company.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree or Masters in Town Planning or Property Development or a Land related degree
- On the way to achieving MRICS or MRTPI.
- Project management skills and an understanding of the site promotion process.
- Commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ideally has knowledge of aspects of the housebuilding industry including design, technical matters, land law and contracts, services, finance and sales.
For full details and to apply, click HERE