|Rugby, Towcester, Ashby-de-la-Zouch or Athestone, United Kingdom
Land Management and Surveying
How to Apply
Howkins & Harrison is an established firm of property advisers committed to helping our clients in the residential, commercial, and rural property sectors. With a regional network of offices, we provide a comprehensive service which encompasses the Midlands region as well as a residential sales agency which is enhanced through our involvement with the London Office.
As a member of our rural team, you will be involved in a wide variety of work, overseen by experienced members of staff, which will involve advising clients ranging from individual property owners and buyers to national developers and investors looking to maximise their property portfolios.
We are looking to recruit Graduate Surveyors to join us at our offices in Rugby, Ashby de la Zouch, Atherstone and Towcester. Whilst your work will be based at one specific office, the area we cover encompasses the whole of the Midlands region.
The type of work will be varied and be dependent on the candidate, but examples of the work undertaken by
the successful candidates would be as follows:
• Property Agency – marketing reports, take-ons, advertising, negotiations, sales chasing.
• Valuations - assisting valuers with Red Book valuations – inspections and evidence gathering.
• RPA – dealing with BPS applications, CSS, and other grant applications
• Management - assisting with the management of land held under FBTs and GK agreements as well as
Contract Farming arrangements.
• Planning – assistance with the submission of planning applications.
• Compensation Claims – dealing with any claims for crop loss or damage
• Plans - production of plans using Promap for various purposes.
• Comparables - management and upkeep of the company comparable database.
• Dispersal Sales – assisting at Farm Dispersal Auction, Collective and Fodder Sales.
For full details please see download.