|Location||Wentworth, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
|Start Date||Flexible - Summer 2024|
How to Apply
We are seeking a Graduate Surveyor to join the Fitzwilliam Wentworth Estate. The position offers a varied breadth of experience and support for the successful candidate towards sitting their RICS APC.
Wentworth Estate is one of the Fitzwilliam Estates, with others being Milton (Cambridgeshire), Malton (North Yorkshire) and Nantclwyd (Denbighshire). The Estate is set over 15,000 acres in South Yorkshire, with a mixed portfolio of residential, commercial, energy and agricultural assets. The Estate’s land holdings also include moorland at Bradfield in the Peak District National Park, where the Estate is investigating natural capital and bio-diversity opportunities.
We are looking for a highly motivated, forward-thinking individual with a can-do attitude who possesses the ability to manage multiple projects and deal with a variety of work. They must be keen to expand on their professional knowledge with the intention to complete their RICS and/or CAAV qualifications.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- The day-to-day management of the residential, agricultural, and commercial portfolios to include liaising with Tenants and various Estate Departments
- Undertaking surveys and site visits
- Lettings, including rent reviews, lease renewals, and new lettings
- GIS mapping
- Assist with new development strategies
- Assisting on shoot days and the management of the moorland
- Assisting with the development and implementation of energy, natural capital and bio-diversity opportunities
Working with the Fitzwilliam Wentworth Estate will offer you.
- A Competitive salary and benefits package
- Guidance and support towards your APC
- Accommodation in Wentworth Village
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to Alexander Davies-Terry, Head of Estate, email c/o Amy Ross – email@example.com or send by post FAO: Amy Ross, The Estate Office, 27 Clayfield Lane, Wentworth, Rotherham, S62 7TD