|Location||Northumberland/County Durham/Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
Property / Real Estate
How to Apply
George F White provides specialist property and business advice to the Residential, Commercial, Development and Rural property sectors.
With six offices and 90+ professionals based across the North East of England, Yorkshire and Southern Scotland, we look after clients across the UK.
We offer a well-structured graduate training programme that is tried and tested over many decades. You will be exposed to a wide range of professional competencies whilst based in a regional office. There may also be opportunity to move between regional offices to gain additional competencies.
▪ Provide effective support for our fee earners whilst developing your own skills. You will be encouraged to enhance your professional profile through building up your own client base
▪ Contribute to the long term strategic growth of our business – we’re looking for future Partners of the business
▪ Deliver high quality client-driven results
▪ Maximise value to clients
▪ Be a positive ambassador to embrace the GFW Way
▪ Assist our Surveyors, specifically focusing on all aspects of our rural offering including Sales and Acquisitions, Valuations, Compulsory Purchase, Estate Management and Landlord and Tenant matters.
For full details including how to apply, see download.