|Location||Kendal, Cumbria, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
|Start Date||September 2021|
How to Apply
As a result of the continued growth in demand for our Estate Management and professional services, the opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Rural Surveyor to join our Rural team in the Kendal office.
Our office has a young, vibrant and progressive team who are focused on delivering a comprehensive range of rural property services for a range of clients across the North West of England.
MAIN DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
To work within the existing rural team in Kendal, with the primary focus on delivering Estate Management services to a high standard, having a focus on the rural sector.
- Assisting the Partners in delivering top level strategic Estate Management services across a range of rural property portfolios.
- Alongside Estate Management services, assisting with the delivery of professional services including valuations and rural agency.
- Financial and client reporting.
- Participation in the ongoing development and implementation of an effective profit centre business plan developed in-line with the Carter Jonas vision.
- Take an active role in the development and implementation of efficient, ‘best practice’ internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources.
For full details of the role and to apply, click HERE