|Location||North Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
Food and Fresh Produce
How to Apply
You have recently graduated in an agricultural or animal sciences subject and have a strong affinity to ruminant nutrition and are looking to take your first step on the career ladder. You're looking for a company that will support your progression and give you the opportunity to learn, to develop and to grow.
This highly successful business has presented the rare opportunity to join them as a graduate ruminant nutritionist due to growth of the company. This business manufactures agricultural feed and supplies the UK and Ireland and into Europe, they produce general purpose feeds as well as bespoke products.
Based in North Yorkshire this office based role will see you supporting and learning from the Nutrition Team who will teach you all you need to know, from raw material quality through to formulation of basic and bespoke products. This is a role that will offer you education and continual progression as you grow and develop.
If you have mill or formulations experience already, this will be an advantage however full training will be provided, so please do get in touch!
How Your Day Will Look:
- Supporting the technical and nutrition teams with diet formulation for manufacturing.
- Ensure customer requirements are met.
- Creating product and label specifications whilst complying with current legislation.
- Assisting with the set-up of new raw materials and manufactured products on computer system.
What You'll Need To Be Considered:
- Degree in Agriculture, Animal Science or related subject.
- Excellent analytical skills, numeracy accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Strong ICT skills.
- Able to build rapport.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work both within a team and unsupervised.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01885 485525 for more information.
For full details click HERE