|Location||Perth, Fort William or Inverness, United Kingdom|
Environment and Countryside
Land Management and Surveying
How to Apply
If so, we are recruiting for a Natural Capital Consultant to join our Natural Capital & Sustainable Investment team in Scotland. This is a new and exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking graduate to support the expansion and growth of the Natural Capital & Sustainable Investment business line. Although this role is advertised as a graduate level role, we can be flexible to accommodate applicants with greater experience where necessary.
Bidwells' Scotland manages c200,000 hectares of rural property from offices in Perth, Fort William and Inverness. The Natural Capital & Sustainable Investment team, view investment through an environmental lens, helping clients unlock environmental opportunities in their existing land holdings and securing the right sustainable investments for their portfolios.
What you’ll be doing?
- Undertaking scoping and feasibility studies for a range of natural capital projects, including peatland restoration and native woodland creation.
- Conducting site surveys and assessments
- GIS – Using remote sensing imagery to digitise and quantify landscape features
- Writing grant applications and a variety of formal documentation including restoration and monitoring plans
- Assisting with operational plans and the delivery of peatland restoration
- Assisting with the management of ongoing projects, including liaising with contractors on site
- Engaging with public and private organisations to assess restoration outcomes
- Research – Producing reports for a variety of clients on strategic land management and nature-based solutions
For full details and to apply, click HERE