|Location||Oxford or Perth, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
Property / Real Estate
How to Apply
Our Energy and Renewables teams across the UK are experts in the sector and highly influential in the race towards Net Zero. Due to growth, we're expanding our team and looking for an Energy and Renewables Graduate to join us.
For over 25 years Bidwells have been providing landowners and developers with property advice to develop renewable energy schemes. In this newly created land consultant focused graduate opportunity, we're looking for a forward- thinking, energetic and passionate individual to help us develop the schemes of the future.
Your time will be spent working in the Oxford/Perth office, out on site and sometimes working from home.
What You’ll Do
- Support our clients to achieve their renewable energy goals (E.g. Solar PV, Battery Energy Storage Schemes, Onshore Wind, Green Hydrogen, Offshore Wind Connections and Grid & Infrastructure projects)
- GIS, constraint mapping and related tasks
- Land referencing and site finding
- Landowner engagement, including site visits
- Negotiate land rights for commercial development projects (for Developers and Landowners)
- Draft strategic and client reports
- Assist with project management
- Assist with business development
- Conduct research for a range of Energy and Renewables projects
- Conduct site visits and assessment
For full details and to apply, click HERE