|Location||Wark, Northumberland, United Kingdom|
Animal and Equine
Environment and Countryside
How to Apply
E3 Ecology are seeking an additional graduate ecologist in a seasonal role. The applicant must be in a position to start early in the new year with the contract to run initially through to September/October although with the potential for extension and/or long term employment. Although this will be a largely office based role, it will provide excellent experience in key areas of ecological consultancy. Work will include drafting reports, mapping and general organisation/administration duties, but there is also potential to help out on bat surveys.
Location: Wark, Northumberland.
Applicants will ideally have:
- A good degree (and strong A’s or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Experience with GIS
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a good eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure during the busy survey season
- Driving licence and own car essential.
- Some bat survey experience an advantage but not essential
Please contact email@example.com with CV.