|East Midland/Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Business and Marketing
Food and Fresh Produce
How to Apply
Looking to secure a place on a renowned graduate programme? Are you motivated and driven to become a future business leader? Are you wanting to join a company who are not only a market leader in their field but are also recognised globally for their work in ethical and sustainable sourcing?
Then this opportunity could be a great fit for you. This business are a global leader in the supply of fresh produce and flowers with a turnover of over £450m. They supply every major retailer in the UK through a number of strategic partnerships and are passionate about ethical and sustainable sourcing.
They have an impressive ESG policy across their global network and have been recognised internationally for their dedication in giving back to local communities.
As a recognised and highly-regarding graduate employer, they are launching their schemes this year to secure talented individuals for future leadership roles. Could this be you?
International Agribusiness Leadership Scheme - Technical
The 2-year rotational programme is designed to give you broad experience in a variety of technical functions in order to unlock your true leadership potential and give you the skills to take on a senior management position at the end of the scheme.
Why This Scheme?
- Varied Placements - rotate across produce management, product development, environmental risk assessment, auditing at both a group and subsidiary level
- Impact - each placement will be an impactful role providing you with lots of responsibility from day one
- Training and Qualifications –full on-the-job and classroom training, a dedicated mentor & buddy as well as full sponsorship for further qualifications
- Progression -at the end of the scheme you will take on mid-to-senior management position with uncapped progression opportunities
- Salary - £30,000 which you can expect to increase throughout the course of the scheme
For full details and to apply via GRB, please click HERE