|Location||Leominster, Herefordshire, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
Environment and Countryside
|Start Date||Summer 2022 (flexible)|
How to Apply
Pinstone is seeking a PR communications executive of graduate calibre to join the team from summer 2022. The role requires the candidate to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced leading agri-food PR and marketing agency, to deliver a range of tactical media outputs.
We are a successful public relations agency specialising in food, farming and rural industries, with an enviable portfolio of clients. We provide a fun working environment with an ethos for team working, professional development and being the best we can be. We have an extensive track record of hiring graduates and providing ambitious career opportunities.
- Support the team to deliver high quality tactical outputs for media outlets
- Showcase a keen interest in press, copywriting and digital with high attention to detail
- Produce a range of content for all social media channels
- Build relationships with key media and industry stakeholders
- Contribute to client calls and meetings
- Responsibility for daily time management and workload planning
- Have an awareness of the clients within the wider agency portfolio and have an interest in proactively advancing knowledge
For full details including how to apply, see download.