|Location||Ponoka, Alberta, Canada|
How to Apply
We are a small family farm in central Alberta (near Ponoka), Canada. We farm 1000 acres (crop and ranching), milk 120 dairy cattle with 2 A4 Lely robots, and calve out 110 beef.
- Good at working with cattle
- Good at operating farm equipment
- Comfortable working alone for long hours (fieldwork), and working in a team in high stress situations (moving cattle)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Clean driving record, and ability to get an internationals drivers license
Assets: experience with milking, with Lely robotic milking system.
For more information, please see attached download.