|Location||Various, United Kingdom|
How to Apply
Genus is looking for Graduates with a Bachelors’s degree in Biological Science to join the 18-month rotational programme starting September 2021. You will lead projects, generate revenue, and present recommendations for continuous improvement in a structured and developmental way. You will be supported by a team of highly skilled industry professionals to realise your animal genetic career goals.
Responsibilities of a Graduate Management Trainee:
- Build knowledge of the company, processes and customers through three 6-monthly rotations across ABS and Promar International
- Solve a range of problems in straightforward sitatuions, analyse possible solutions using technical/functional experience, judgement and precedents
- Explain in-depth information to others in a straightforward way
- Bachelors degree in Biological Science or related field e.g. Biology, Zoology, Genetics, Livestock and Agricultural Science etc
- Relevant work experience/shadowing or volunteering in Biological Science and/or Agriculture
- Resourceful, resilient and passionate about making a difference in the communities and countries you work
- Able and willing to travel nationally (weekly) and internally (infrequently) and a full UK driving license
For more information, please click HERE.