|Location||Various locations across the UK, United Kingdom|
How to Apply
Are you looking for an inspiring opportunity to kickstart your career?
Genus’ Future Leaders Graduate Scheme develops and supports the next generation of leaders to partner with farmers to achieve our shared vision to nourish the world. You will be fully immersed in the world of animal genetics by gaining invaluable insight and training while delivering important work for our teams and customers.
What can I expect from the Future Leaders Graduate Scheme?
Together with your fellow Graduate Management Trainees, you will complete three 6-month rotations:
- Rotation 1 with Genus ABS: Discover and develop your key account partnership skills with the largest global bovine genetics business
- Rotation 2 with Promar International: Learn and deliver your consultancy skills with Genus ABS’ agricultural consultancy business
- Rotation 3: Tailored to your skills and career aspirations within the business needs of Genus Plc, ABS or PIC
During these rotations you can expect to:
- Receive training in core skills as well as our products and services
- Put your learnings into practice through direct work with our farmers, supply chain partners and colleagues
- Contribute to and manage transformational business projects
- Be mentored by our most successful business leaders
You will be guaranteed employment upon successful completion of each rotation.
For full details including how to apply, click HERE