|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
How to Apply
Is it your dream to give wings to people and ideas? Then realise your talent and become part of the Red Bull Graduate Programme. The Finance Graduate will support the department during monthly end closing and planning cycles; with special focus on indirect costs, evaluating processes and promoting its efficiencies, developing analysis and providing insights and working on cross-departmental projects that contribute to boosting company fitness.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Experience in accounting/controlling would be an advantage
- Basic understanding of Profit and Loss (P&L)
- Good IT skills, especially with Excel
- An inquisitive attitude - likes to analyse and generate action
- Personable, great relationship-builder
- Ability to understand complex processes, identify risks and find solutions
- Organised with efficient time management
- High standards for accuracy and presentation
- Team player, good at listening, learning, communicating and sharing knowledge
For more information, please click HERE.