|Location||Various, United Kingdom|
How to Apply
2 x Opportunities for Field Agronomist Assistant. One based in Bicester. One based in Nottingham.
Main mission :
To assist field agonomists in the implementation and monitoring of trials according to the principles of Good Experimental Practices (GEP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and in accordance with protocols and Standard Operating Procedures.
Main technical missions :
- Treatments : You carry out the treatments, respect the application schedule, the mode of application, the conditions and precautions of use.
- Sampling : You take samples according to the instructions (deadlines, intervals, stage of the culture, quantities, ...).
- Notations : You make notes and observations on the trials.
- Harvesting and/or destruction of crops: You help during the harvest period to set up the crops and to keep or destroy them.
- Bac+2/3 in agriculture or agronomy
- First experience in experimentation would be a plus
- English read, written and spoken desired
- You are comfortable with computer tools and software
- Certiphyto would be an advantage
For more information about the Bicester position, please click HERE.
For more information about the Nottingham position, please click HERE.