|Location||Various across UK and Europe, United Kingdom|
Food and Fresh Produce
|Start Date||February 2023|
How to Apply
Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative farming business? Do you want to be developed by industry leading professionals? Do you want to work for one of Europe’s leading fresh produce suppliers?
If so, then our Farm Management Graduate Scheme is right for you!
GS Fresh employ over 7,500 fantastic employees across the business in countries including UK, Spain, Poland, Czech, West Africa and USA. Across the business we have over 20,000 hectares, which generates a turnover of over £500 million. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our business on the Farm Management Training Scheme
You will be placed in four six month placements. Year 1 will focus on the introduction to farming, people management and supervision. Year 2 is a step up in responsibility and the time where you start to get real involvement in everyday farming with 6 months in our Spanish business.
- Competitive salary
- Professional Training including BASIS
- Social Education Events & Development
- Support and mentoring
- Competitive Salary
- International experience
- Subsidised Accommodation - Living with other graduates and placement students
What we are looking for:
- Ambition to lead
- Excellent communication skills
- The capacity to problem solve
- Able to work as a team and initiatively
- A genuine interest in farming, innovation and the fresh produce industry
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Farming and tractor driving experience
- Considerable farming knowledge
- Willingness to travel and relocate if necessary
- Main site is located in a remote area with limited public transport so applicant will likely need a driving license and own car
- Educated to a degree level (desirable)
Proposed start date February 2023. Potential for summer work available (prior to this).
For more information and to apply online click HERE.