|Location||Wroughton, Swindon, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
At Barbury Shooting School we are looking for a placement student for our 2024 season.
What the role involves:-
- Looking after clients on arrival and during their time at the shooting school.
- Assisting with diary appointments and answering Barbury phone
- Taking payments and invoicing clients
- Occasionally responding to enquiries via email, mail and phone
- Using and keeping up to date the Guntrader system
- Making sure guns are posted on Guntrader
- Helping with cartridge ordering and stock management
- Gun Sales
- Maintenance of school guns
- Assist in general upkeep and tidiness of clubhouse
- Assisting in opening of ground layouts and clubhouse to ensure everything is ready for the days business
- Pressing buttons for clients to shoot as required
- Working off site on Simulated Days and any other corporate days
- Assisting with the running and developing of the Barbury Sporting Agency
- Assisting with the upkeep of the grounds, trap filling and maintenance
- Target setting
- Any other duties as appropriate
- Assisting in the general running of a very active leisure business.
As the role is client facing the employee needs to be presentable, confident and good at conversation.
We are a small company so the employee will be required to help in all areas of the business as instructed.
The nature of the business in the leisure industry requires the employee to be available to work Saturdays and Sundays as well as some week day evenings during the summer months.
The employee should be practical and keen to learn.
To apply or to discuss the role further, please contact/send CV and covering letter to Huw Stephens firstname.lastname@example.org