Event Organiser (Equestrian)
|Location||Duntisbourne Abbots, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Animal and Equine
Business and Marketing
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
Rectory Farm Arena is a busy equestrian centre that holds both affiliated and unaffiliated shows. We are looking for an Event Organiser to come and join the team and run the shows and the day-to-day hire of the arenas.
The responsibilities will include the organising and running of all the shows that are held each year from BS, Pony Club, and NSEA competitions to Unaffiliated Show Jumping, Combined Training and Arena Eventing. In addition to the running of the shows, you will be responsible for the day-to-day aspects of the arena hire.
Any candidates that are wishing to apply must have equine knowledge and experience in affiliated equestrian competitions. We are looking for someone who is a self-motivated and enthusiastic team player, with excellent communication and technology skills.
The task required of you:
Managing the online entry system
- Managing the online show schedule
- Organising helpers and judges for the horse shows
- Maintaining records and financial accounts for shows
- Help administrate the sponsorships for shows
- Sort out start times for competitors
- Manage inventory for rosettes and snack-wagon
- Assist with course building
For full details see download. To apply, send CV and covering letter to Pleasance at email@example.com