|Location||Newbury, Berkshire, United Kingdom|
Animal and Equine
Business and Marketing
How to Apply
KBIS British Equestrian Insurance, a leading UK equine insurance specialist, are seeking to recruit a motivated Policy Administrator to join our Equine team on a full-time basis. The role will be a hybrid of working remotely from home and working from our rural office near Newbury, Berkshire. You will therefore need to be within commutable distance of the office and have an adequate workspace to work from home.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active person, who is a team player and can work under occasional pressure. The ideal person will have a willingness to learn and some knowledge of the insurance industry is preferred but not essential.
About The Role
Your primary task is to service our clients every equine insurance need including arranging equine insurance policies for a range of new and existing customers handling renewals, MTA’s and general queries.
As a policy administrator you will -
- Perform general administration duties
- Work on all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
- Communicate with Policy holders, Brokers and Underwriters over the telephone, email and in writing
- Manage your own work load in accordance with service level agreements and customer expectations on a daily basis.
- Manage the customer experience throughout their journey be that at inception or during renewal
- Understand the regulatory environment in which we work
- Manage all day-to-day queries, renewals, amendments and mid-term adjustments
- Opportunity to take the CII Insurance exams
For full details and to apply via Equine Careers, please click HERE