|Location||Berkshire/Home based, United Kingdom|
Animal and Equine
How to Apply
KBIS British Equestrian Insurance, a leading UK equine insurance specialist, are seeking to recruit a motivated Policy Administrator to join our Equine team on a full-time basis.
Due to the current climate this is initially a home-based position, but will ultimately be based at our rural office near Newbury, Berkshire. You will therefore need to be within commutable distance of the office.
About the role:
Your primary task is to service our clients every equine insurance need including arranging equine insurance policies for a range of new and existing customers handling renewals, MTA’s and general queries.
As a policy administrator you will -
- Perform general administration duties
- Work on all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
- Communicate with Policy holders, Brokers and Underwriters over the telephone, email and in writing
- Manage the customer experience throughout their journey be that at inception or during renewal
- Understand the regulatory environment in which we work
- Manage all day-to-day queries, renewals, amendments and mid-term adjustments
For full details and to apply, via Equine Careers, please click HERE