|Location||Newbury, Berkshire, United Kingdom|
How to Apply
Frontier is the largest crop production and grain marketing company in the UK, with over 1,000 employees and a turnover of more than £1.5 billion.
SOYL are a division of Frontier Agriculture. We are the UK market leading precision crop production service provider, offering expert advice, services and support to growers to improve the economic, agronomic and environmental performance of their farm business.
An opportunity has arisen to join our Applications Team in Newbury on a full-time basis. We are flexible on location and hours for the right candidate.
An interest in agriculture and farming would be a distinct advantage, and full technical training can be provided for the right candidate.
- Communicate with customers to gather key information for the processing of their fertiliser recommendations
- Respond to, monitor and resolve customer and sales team enquiries via telephone and email
- Confidently apply technical knowledge to support customers
- Precise processing of fertiliser recommendations using in-house, bespoke software
- Creation of variable rate GPS fertiliser spreading files
- Use of MS Office packages to manipulate and format data
- Troubleshoot problems with GPS fertiliser spreading files
- Maintain customer database and company CRM system
For full details and to apply, click HERE