|Location||Berkshire, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
Do you have excellent communication skills and a desire to progress in the arable sector? Looking for a business that understands your needs and will provide hybrid/flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle? Perhaps you're looking to expand your knowledge of crop applications with access to the latest GPS technologies and GIS Mapping systems?
You will be in the office (or your home office) working as part of a small team, communicating with farmers to gather data for inputs and providing valuable assistance using state of the art technologies. This is your opportunity to represent a market leader in crop applications and kickstart your career with industry leading training and support!
What you need:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient IT skills to include MS Office Packages.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Methodical mindset with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage your own calendar.
- Flexibility to meet the demands of customers.
- FACTS qualification (desirable)
For full details see download