|Location||Lincoln, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
How to Apply
- Understanding the agricultural commodities trading industry and the markets for commodity merchandising.
- Understanding the local supply and demand factors that impact markets.
- Understanding drivers of Profit and Loss and take commercial decisions to generate revenue.
- Developing knowledge on Cargill's trading and hedging strategies, tactics and practices, including the use of futures, risk management derivatives and structured products.
- Initiating and negotiating on terms of commodity purchase, sale contracts, such as price, quality, quantity, transportation, timing and payment.
- Coordinating transportation and logistics to execute commodity contracts and interacting with other functions across the business.
- Ensuring detailed and accurate follow-up, execution, and closure of all contracts.
- Developing collaborative relationships with external customers and suppliers in a customer facing role.
- Learning on the job from experts, developing technical and soft skills and receiving coaching from your manager and peers.
- Participating in structured learning (digital and instructor led) to develop your technical, professional and leadership skills with peers across Europe, Middle East and Africa, learning from each other during the different sessions of the Cargill European Graduate program.
- Building a peer network across Cargill.