|Location||Desford, Leicestershire, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
|Start Date||Summer 2023|
How to Apply
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. Operating from 50 countries around the globe, the Caterpillar brand has developed into a symbol of strength, respect, and integrity. The organisation has a clear vision to be the global leader in providing customer value in the markets in which it operates.
Caterpillar’s Desford facility, located in West Leicestershire, forms part of the Building and Construction Products division (BCP). In addition to design, development and manufacturing of Backhoe Loader and Compact Wheel Loader product lines, Desford is home to teams who provide support to our customers and dealers, primarily throughout Europe, Africa and Middle East (EAME).
BCP Desford have an exciting opportunity for an industrial placement student to join our Commercial team. We are a key business group supporting dealer operations, machine sales, and working with our dealers and customers to provide product training
What experiences can we offer you?
Our 12-month industrial placement will focus on supporting customer and dealer visits, delivering product training, and working on Industry team projects – driving increased sales and revenues. From day one you will be embedded in a team delivering support to customers, dealers and our industry teams, collaborating with people in Caterpillar facilities worldwide.
- Organisation of, and providing support during dealer training events
- Supporting day to day customer visits, factory tours and product walkarounds
- Shadowing commercial team members during interactions with dealers, customers and other groups within CAT
- Supporting the integration and demonstration of key technologies and product solutions within Customer and Training Centres in the UK and globally
- Performing key roles within industry team projects covering warranty, sales, distribution, and logistics
For full details and to apply, click HERE